Blood Agar (BAP) (Sleeves of 10), Hardy, A10
Aerobiology Supplies, A10
Blood Agar Plate, 5% Sheep Blood in Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) Base, a general growth medium for microorganisms, 15x100mm plate, order by the package of 10, by Hardy Diagnostics.
- For the non-selective cultivation of microorganisms. General growth media for bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
- Contains 5% sheep blood from a veterinary supervised, controlled herd of donor animals. Blood is guaranteed to be from healthy antibiotic-free animals.
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a "breathable" bag that prevents build-up of condensation and excess moisture. Also available in a box of 100 dishes; see cat. no. A10BX.
- The Hardy Diagnostics manufacturing facility and quality management system comply with cGMP's and have achieved ISO 13485 certification as a medical device manufacturer.
This product is for human diagnostic use. For a similar product that is intended for laboratory use, but not human diagnostic use, see Cat. no. A600.
Common Test Codes related to this product:
Air, Bacterial Count w/ Full Genus ID - TAT 2-3 Day, Test Code 1005
Additional test codes for fungal testing can be found here.
SHIPPING NOTE: Media can only be shipped Monday - Thursday. MUST SHIP OVERNIGHT. This item will ship direct from the manufacturer rather than with the other items on your order. Actual freight charges from the manufacturer will be applied at time of shipment.